UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Absolute Enamel - Baby Blade of Grass

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Absolute Enamel - Baby Blade of Grass

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/20/2011 08:31:00 PM
Here is where I first talked about finding a display of neons and pastels at Sol.  Since I have so many untried polishes (surprise!), I limited myself to one neon and one pastel; both in green.  Here's the green pastel...

These nail companies need to be ashamed of themselves for not naming their sweet-ums.  This is now called 'Baby Blade of Grass.'

Of course it's corny, but, I don't think I'm the only one. *shifty eyes*
Two coats, fair application, too much swatching over the weekend ate my nails.  Ugh.  I didn't give 'Baby Blade of Grass' any justice; just took a lawnmower to it. :(

I should, in all fairness to the polish, do it again when my nails are not this trashed.   I'll be starting afresh on Friday with redone nails.  I can't wait til they are pretty again.

Do you like green pastel polish?
Don't forget my giveaway....here.

4 comments:

Shareena on April 20, 2011 at 8:46 PM said...

Nice grass green..it does remind me of grass...^_^

FOREVER '92 on April 20, 2011 at 11:52 PM said...

At first I saw the picture and I'm thinking NO to the application, but than I read your post lol
- but I really like this color its very cute, it doesn't remind me of grass it reminds me of a glow in the dark kinda color.. you know what I mean??

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM said...

@Shareena Some of my fondest childhood memories is the smell of our yard after it was mowed. New grass looked just this color.

@Forever '92 I do know what you mean. Sort of like those glowing light tubes you get at the club, at concerts or for the July 4th firework show.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving greens like this more and more! It's so pretty. The color reminds me of baby peas, but I think the name you gave it is cute :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates