UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: My Love For Zoya Is Clear As A Crystal

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Love For Zoya Is Clear As A Crystal

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/21/2011 08:39:00 PM
April is Autism Awareness Month.  But, it is also for child abuse and domestic abuse awareness too.  Today's blue is my support to bring awareness to all three...

 
I have for you Zoya's 'Crystal'.  My word, is it a stunner!  A blue with lots of gold micro-glitter, DA BOMB, folks!!!

You don't have to like my manicure to love this color. 
Just a bit of a fudge on the tip of my pinky.  These nails are really long for me.  I haven't had them this long in quite a few years.  However, today I did get my nails redone and I got them cut back to a 'sport' length.
I have three coats of polish and a top coat of Seche Vite.  There's only one thing I can say negative about this polish and, that is I wish I would have discovered it before nail blogging.  These are awesome polishes. 

If you see or very strongly suspect someone is being abused, please contact the authorities about it.  You can do it anonymously and you can leave it up to them to decide what action should be taken.  Please don't turn your back away from abuse.

7 comments:

Ashley on April 21, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

I love Crystal! Actually, teal&purple together are for domestic violence. I wish someone had reached out for me when I was being abused instead of punishing me by kicking me out of college. :/

MissMidnightBlue on April 21, 2011 at 10:52 PM said...

Nice!! I like it on you. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this! I have it and it's my favorite blue Zoya.

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 22, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

@Ashley Thank you for the info. And, I'm so sorry to hear that you were a victim of abuse. :(

@MissMidnight Thanks, hon!

@Kittypolishnbags It is awesomesauce, isn't it???

Lyudmila on April 23, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

My dream is to try the Zoya products

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

@Lyudmila Zoya is doing a special for $4 a bottle in exchange for sending them an equal number of old non-Zoya polishes. You can find out details on their website. :)

Unknown on April 25, 2011 at 4:13 AM said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous. =D

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates