UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: All That Glitters Is Not Gold...Unless It's Nail Polish

Friday, January 6, 2012

All That Glitters Is Not Gold...Unless It's Nail Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/06/2012 06:08:00 PM
Even though this is a beautiful gold glitter, it looks and feels like a Holiday leftover...

I got it on Ulta's clearance shelf. I'm always surprised when pretty polishes like this hasn't been scooped up.

This is a polish by Pop Beauty and I couldn't find a name or number on the bottle...
Other than that, I have nothing negative to say. This polish was super easy to apply...

This is 3 coats over Wet 'n Wild's base coat. Then I put on just one coat of Color Club's Vivid Top Coat.

Blingy Blingy! Look at all the colors!...
 

Even though it is a very dense glitter, it wasn't terribly gritty. The one coat of Color Club top coat made it relatively smooth. I'm still wearing it so I can't comment on the removal. This is wearing so good, I hate to take it off. 

Does anyone else remember when the Solid Gold Dancers wore this glitter color?
Hey, don't laugh. I really liked this show and you can see those same moves in any Britney Spears show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates