UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/03/2011 07:23:00 PM
A couple of days ago, I asked if you would help me win a nice webcam by liking The Eleven Agency's FaceBook page.  Thanks to those that did, I WON!!!

I'm so enjoying this nail/makeup blog community.  I had a lot of my tweet and blogging friends lend a hand and I was happy with the turnout.  Even if I didn't win, I was blessed with all these new friends that came to help a fellow blogger.

When I learn how to use this cam, I'm planning on trying some blog videos.  And no, you can NOT take back your vote now!!!  (Just kidding!)

Thanks again!!!

10 comments:

OnceBitten on February 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

Congrats!!!

It's Shake-n-Bake and I helped.

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) on February 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM said...

Yay! Glad you won! :D

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 3, 2011 at 8:24 PM said...

@ OnceBitten & Mimi Thank you! Shake-n-Bake, gosh, I haven't thought of that in years! hee hee!

Rhania E. on February 3, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

you deserve it hun ^_^

Erika on February 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM said...

Yay! I'm glad that you won. :D

Lace Escapades on February 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM said...

The power of FRIENDSHIP! xD Sorry, I had a Reading Rainbow moment there for a second.
Heheh, anyway, congratulations!

Mihaela Pojogu on February 4, 2011 at 5:16 AM said...

Congrats dear, I'm glad that you won !

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 4, 2011 at 6:50 AM said...

Thanks, gosh, we have a very powerful community!!

jbrobeck on February 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM said...

yay! now i actually feel like i accomplished something! now i can't wait to see those YT vids!

Thifa on February 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

Ohh how cool! :D Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates