UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: You Fascinate Me- Perpetually Purple Part Deux

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Fascinate Me- Perpetually Purple Part Deux

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/27/2011 04:37:00 PM
I was infatuated by my 'Perpetually Purple' manicure for over a week!  Even though I had to work some longer than usual hours and I have been sick off and on, my manicure stayed fast.

But before I bid adieu to this color, I wanted to try out a new glitter over it...
This is Kleancolor's 'Silver Lining.'  I got it at a beauty supply store.  Go ahead, take a moment to gander and take all this in...
Shiny, sliver micro-glitter with some larger, purple glitter thrown in like confetti on New Year's Day.  It doesn't seem like the purple glitter is round.  It appears to be like a starburst. 

Here are some super-duper close-ups...

Hexagons, right?  Sweeeeet!  How much more interesting can this glitter polish be!
The only nail that shows off this polish righteously is the pinky in the last photo.  I think the sun was actually too bright this time.

This is just one coat.  I loved it and I wore that look for 2 more days.  'Silver Lining' only added to my fascination of this manicure.

I'm tickled..uhmmm, PINK when I find polish that is so unusual.  How about you?  What was it?

4 comments:

Lace Escapades on February 27, 2011 at 5:49 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lace Escapades on February 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM said...

Nice!

I really love polishes that look pretty in the bottles... makes 'em more fun. :)

-Kieran

KarenD on February 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

Purple hex glitter--nice! I might have to hunt for this one.

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 28, 2011 at 7:20 AM said...

@Lace Escapades You know my words for this "pleasant surprise!"

@KarenD It looked like it wasn't really round, but it took swatching on that paper and super macro-lensing it. lol I hope you find one too.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates