UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Winner of the St. Valentine's Day Marathon Manicure

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Winner of the St. Valentine's Day Marathon Manicure

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/15/2011 07:12:00 PM
Those that read my blog know I have a giddiness about 'pleasant surprises.'  This one has had me giddy all month.  :D

I had 50 comments during the 14 days of the Marathon.  Each comment became an entry.  I wanted to reward my followers that take a moment to share a comment with me.  I had my own Valentine's Day sweetie pick the winner.

The winner is  VANDALEYEZ MAKEUP!!!

Here's what you won Lissa...
The heart-shaped package has pink roses that are actually slivers of soap!  I got one too and put them in a heart-shaped glass dish and put a soft pink votive candle in the middle.  Makes my tub area feminine. :)  Hello, Kitty is a plush key or zipper ring.  From Claire's, nail art stencils so Lissa can do a much better job of using them than I did with my set.  Candy!!  I hope this one is her favorite because it's one of my favorite candy bars.

But wait....there's more!!!
Two Finger Paint's Valentine's polishes; a Milani pink polish that I found adorable, it has gold micro-glitter; Orly's 4 polishes from their Valentine's collection.
Some close-ups...





All items are brand new.  I purchased them all myself.  I hope this is a pleasant surprise for Lissa.

Lissa is a blogger as well.  She has a fledgling blog and an Esty store.  She makes her own mineral makeup.  Lissa, we have to talk...I love mineral makeup....LOTS!! ;)

Thank you all that visited my blog during my marathon.  And, Phew!  I'm glad it's over even though it was fun.  But I'm off to put on a raunchy yellow glitter polish!!!!  LOL!!!

13 comments:

The Peach on February 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM said...

Aren't you sneaky! I've been hit an miss reading blogs lately. But I had to stop by yours and see what was up! I enjoyed the marathon...the days I did stop by! And congrats to Lissa. I just checked out her blog. I'll have to check out her Etsy store also!

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) on February 15, 2011 at 8:34 PM said...

Aww, that was sweet of you.

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 15, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

@Peach I thought of you when I went to look at her blog. Her shades are very bold and beautiful.

@nicolthepickle You have such a cute name!! :) I like giving back to my faithful readers.

Megan Harmeyer on February 15, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

How fun!! I know what you mean about getting as far away from "Valentines" colors as possible. I'm going to orange tonight.

Vandaleyez Makeup on February 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

Thank you again so much! How fun! I have never won anything like this before :)


Lissa

MissMidnightBlue on February 16, 2011 at 12:27 AM said...

aww you little sneaker. lol you are so sweet!

Congrats to the winner.:)

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 16, 2011 at 3:02 AM said...

So, do you all think that was a fun giveaway? I like rewarding participants and not those that just follow for free stuff.

Melanie Busby on February 16, 2011 at 4:34 AM said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Kisses, Melanie

Ashley Tiernan on February 16, 2011 at 6:30 AM said...

Wow Kimberly what a great surprise. Congrats to the winner. Wow all those nail polishes what a great prize. :)I wish I won hehehehe Those nail polishes look gorgeous!!!

Unknown on February 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM said...

awww no i missed it was too busy with uni lol. but well done to the person who won xxxx

nail crazy on February 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM said...

congrats to the winner :-)

miss D on February 16, 2011 at 9:19 PM said...

congrats to the winner!! lucky girl :)


Check out my site, I'll be your personal shopper! ;)
www.lovemissd.blogspot.com

KarenD on February 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Congrats to Lissa! Great way to do a giveaway--I may steal the idea. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates