UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Showcasing Nail Art From My Fitness Buddies

Monday, February 21, 2011

Showcasing Nail Art From My Fitness Buddies

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/21/2011 06:23:00 PM
I am a fitness enthusiast.  I workout with fitness DVDs and have a vast collection.  Don't think of the walking in place workouts or the Jane Fonda workouts of old.  Check these out...
Cathe Friedrich Gantlet Workout
Kelly Coffey-Myers Boot Camp
Amy Bento Kickbox Extreme

I belong to several forums and blogs about DVD fitness.  On one of them, I have been friends with many of them for 5 years and longer.  On  this forum, we are quite close and we share it all, not just working out.  I shared my wish to start a nail blog and has lots of support and 'you can do it' guidance from my friends.

A few of them have fantastic nails and wanted to share them with me.  I begged for permission to showcase these as they are simply gorgeous.

Thea does her own nails and ,yes she did this herself!...
Doesn't that just blow you away?

Next is one shared by my bestie, and we have known each other for over 8 years.  If you think you cannot have a close relationship over the Internet, you can't be more wrong.  We have been through many tragedies and accomplishments together.   Being there, no matter what the medium, is what makes true friends.
Here's what she had done...
That detail of three stripes is marvelous.  She had this done for Valentine's Day.

It is an honor that they shared these nail arts with me.  I think I should step aside and let them nail blog!  Either way, I'm keeping them as friends, albeit sweaty ones at that!

What other hobbies do you enjoy besides nail polish and makeup stuff?  Do you have groups of friends online for those hobbies as well?

12 comments:

Mallory Frost on February 21, 2011 at 6:43 PM said...

Wow! That looks amazing! xoxo

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) on February 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM said...

wow! that's a very pretty rose!

Sharon on February 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

Wow, the detail of the flower is just AMAZING. I wish I were even half as talented as your friend.

Megan Harmeyer on February 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

Those are cool! I've seen a lot of those glitter tips with the hearts lately. Other hobbies? Pft! I don't have time for other hobbies. LOL Can you count school as a hobby? I guess I'll go with reading, though I don't get as much time for that as I'd like.

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM said...

@Mallory I agree, this are the BOMB!

@Jan Undeniable, very pretty.

@Sharon I wish I had the gumption to even practice doing that!

@Megan Hey, your hobby is cooking!

Unknown on February 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM said...

OMG! I love the rose design :)

Miss Krimson on February 22, 2011 at 3:51 AM said...

WHOA Thea is super talented!!!!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VividFusion on Youtube
VividFusion on Facebook
VividFusion on Twitter

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) on February 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM said...

Oh my goodness, I love that painted flower. I've attempted to do flower designs like that, but they've definitely fallen short.
I agree with you, I've definitely met amazing friends online!

KarenD on February 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

How fun that you've got nail artists in your "other life"!

Vandaleyez Makeup on February 22, 2011 at 7:10 PM said...

OM Goodness!!! Look at the first one! That's lovely!!

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 24, 2011 at 7:26 AM said...

@rmcandlelight Isn't that just lovely? :)

@Miss Krimson I tell her that and she says just practice. ;)

@Mimi And you are one of those new friends!

@KarenD Once I start talking about my hobbies, I find that I do find others that enjoy the same things.

@Vandaleyez Go for it; now you do it. I'll post yours too.

Sylvia on March 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM said...

The first one with the flower is so beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates