UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cellnique Skincare: Advanced Bio Renewal Serum & Reversal Platinum Cream

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cellnique Skincare: Advanced Bio Renewal Serum & Reversal Platinum Cream

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/25/2012 04:07:00 PM
I have a preference. I bet you do too. In fact, I bet we have very strong preferences when it comes to beauty and cosmetic products. My strong preference deals with skincare. Back in March, I had a birthday. A BIG one. No, not thirty (that's not big, sorry), and not forty either (that's getting a big bigger), but BIG...5-0. Even though the 'fight' has been on for sometime, I will not allow my face to reveal my age. That's what I have a driver's license for.


One of the key points I'd like to make with my blog is, take.care.of.your.skin. And I'm talking predominantly, your face. That's my secret, that's not really a secret but, has been good, common sense.

I have been using two skincare products for the last month that are new to me. I figured a month would give me a pretty good idea on whether I would give a thumbs up or down on these two items.  Before I go on and on about them, I want to say right off the bat, I loved using these!!

Here is what I got...

First is Advanced Bio Renewal Serum. And the other is Reversal Platinum Cream. Both of these are for skin that is, how should I put it...just past peak. That still makes me wince but, it is true. My skin is less than peak. :/ However, I don't have to give up hope, for cryin' out loud! I found two products to put into my corner.

As you can see, the packaging is simple but very elegant. These are not flimsy boxes. And that is a positive because these products were shipped from Asia. And, don't let the thought of ordering from overseas (if you don't live in Asia) detour you. Cellnique offers free shipping and a 100% refund if you do not like the products.

Their prices are in line with what I would expect from comparable department store brands. But, I was first bug-eyed when I saw these price stickers on the box...
Oh, my goodness!! But, if you go to Cellnique's website, you'll find the US dollar amount. The Serum is $51 and the Cream is $103.

Let's exam the products...here is the Advanced Bio Renewal Serum...
It is in a pump bottle nestled into a sturdy box. Even though the product is labeled a 'serum' it isn't what I expected. This is a lotion, in my opinion. However, it went on smoothly and my skin absorbed it easily. The resume' for this serum is impressive: it stimulates cell renewal, helps keep pores unclogged, improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And there was barely a fragrance which wasn't unpleasant at all.

After the serum absorbed, I followed with the Reversal Platinum Cream...

This, definitely, is a cream. The jar has a bluish hue to it but that's just the color of the jar. Both products where opaque white. And, the cream was a denser consistency than the serum, which is what I would expect. This cream is meant for skin that is drier and focusing on keeping wrinkles and fine lines at bay. This cream didn't have hardly any fragrance either. It deeply moisturized my skin without making it shiny later on in the day. I could feel that my skin was moisturized and, after using it for a month, my skin is now softer. One of the benefits the website mentions for this cream is that it provides a firming and lifting effect. I didn't feel that is something I achieved. But, I'm not disappointed one bit.



On Cellnique's site, they have very extensive information on the products they sell and it points you in the best direction for choosing items that suit your skincare needs.  But, again, if you should not like anything you order, you get a 100% refund.


Cellnique has won me over. I really, really like these two products. And, if the price does put you off some, after using these two for a month and, using them both in the morning before makeup and at night before bed, I am almost half-way through them. Using it twice a day, they will last me at least 2 months. My choice would be to use them just in the morning and use another, specific night cream at bedtime. Then, that would lengthen the usage even more. That is most assuredly my preference.


This product was provided to me for my honest review. These opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Obat Kolesterol on August 28, 2012 at 4:16 AM said...

postingan yang bagus tentang Cellnique Skincare: Advanced Bio Renewal Serum & Reversal Platinum Cream

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates