UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sunday's A to Z About Me

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday's A to Z About Me

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/28/2011 02:27:00 PM
Today's A to Z post is on my blogger friend, Erika, owner of Ice Queen's Nail Parlour. Do you want to see nail swatches that take your breath away? Would you like to really see how a polish looks with photos that are crisp and true to life? Or, like me, all the above and inspired to boot? Then the Ice Queen's Nail Parlour is a blog you must check out.
Here is the Ice Queen's A to Z About Me:
 
The A-Z of me.

A. Age:

46 I am older than most of the polish/beauty bloggers out there. 
I don't know if that is a good thing, or not. lol

B. Bed size:

Duh! Queen, of course! :D

C. Chore you hate:

Washing dishes by hand. Seriously. I hate washing dishes. Dishes was "my job" growing up. And I grew up in a big family. I would rather do just about any other household chore; tons of laundry, scrub toilets, polish furniture, mop floors for hours than wash a single frakking dish. As far as I am concerned, modern progress peaked with the invention of the dishwasher! lol

D. Day:

Monday. My guys go back to work and I have my house back. 

E. Essential start to your day:

Coffee! 

F. Favorite color: 

Blue. But I also adore pink and love red, as well. 

G. Gold or Silver:

I am a gold girl. I know that wearing gold isn't "cool" or trendy, but 
then... I am not cool or trendy, so... :D

H. Height:

5'7"

I. Instruments: 
None. I played the clarinet for a while in Jr. High but if I picked one up, 
now I seriously doubt I could get it to produce anything close to music. 

J. Job title:

Mad housewife.

K. Kids: 

One grown son.

L. Live: 


In Prescott, The Podunk Armpit Capital of Arizona. 
(If you surmised from the former that I don't like it here, you would be right. ;))

M. Mom’s name:

Letitia

N. Nicknames: 

Ice Queen, Shermie, Khardo, Old Crow, Bitch.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Two. Once when I had my son and once when I had surgery.

P. Pet peeve: 


Rude people. Seriously! When did it become a cardinal sin to 
practice simple, good manners?

Q. Quote from a movie: 

"I'm surrounded by idiots!" ~~ Scar in The Lion King

R. Right or left handed: 
Right handed. Very right handed. But, getting serious about polish has helped to 
improve the dexterity in my left hand. 

S. Siblings: 
I am the second eldest of seven. Told you I grew up in a big family. 

T. Time you wake up: 
Fairly early. Usually six-ish. Sometimes I let myself sleep in until eight or so. 

U. Underwear: 
Yes. 

V. Vegetables you dislike: 

Eggplant, Cooked spinach (love the stuff raw, tho) Brussels sprouts, 
certain beans, okra (slime! *shudder*). 

W. What makes you run late: 
Nothing! I am so prompt that is is sickening. If someone else 
causes me to be late, they get it. Both barrels. 

X. X-Rays you've had: 

Chest, elbow, wrist, spine, skull.

Y. Yummy food you make: . 

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

 Oh, this question was serious? Really? I am a lousy cook. Really. Lousy. Cook. And I have little love for the activity. I can turn out a decent, nourishing meal, if pressed but I would hardly call what comes out of my kitchen "yummy".

Z. Zoo:

Never been to one. I went to Lion Country Safari when I was a kid (yeah, I am that old! lol) and Sea World a couple of times, back in the 70's. But I have never been to a zoo.


The Ice Queen not only has nail swatches, she will share press releases and product reviews as well. Grab yourself a refreshing drink and step into Erika's Parlour for a fresh look at polish reviews and more.

3 comments:

Erika on August 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM said...

Eeep! May I just say that I am blushing, here?

Nicole on August 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM said...

Ahahahaha I swear, she has the best writing style. She makes me laugh! She's so sweet, isn't she Kim? I love reading her blogs. Thanks for featuring her, this was fun to read!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 29, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

She is sweet and, I love her sense of humor.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates