UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Stuff at Ulta AND Walgreens 3/24

Friday, March 25, 2011

I Spy...New Stuff at Ulta AND Walgreens 3/24

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/25/2011 08:28:00 AM
I stopped off at two stores today, Ulta and Walgreens, looking for particular items and found neither.  Hmph!  But I did see some new to me stuff.

At Walgreens, I finally found the new Spring Sinful Colors collection...
Only one bottle was missing, so they must have very recently put it out.

Here's a new color, I believe...
And, I was walking around with this one, along with the dark griege/taupe 'Nirvana', when I saw that both of them were already in the core selection...

I thought 'Unicorn' would look cute dotted on the 'Nirvana' and, vice versa.  I left, not breaking a no buy (of something I'm not originally looking for) rule.  *shifty eyes*

Yes, I know, I went to an Ulta yesterday looking for for 'I Juggle...Men' and the Silver Shatter, however, I happen to do some work in another mall today.  I popped into that Ulta and still, no luck.  But this is what I did spy...
OPI's Shatter out the glass!!!!  Hee hee!  Finally, a company that gets hot products out while they are....well, hot!!  I already got mine so there was a no buy at Ulta's this time.

My stalking at Walgreens is for the spring LE Spring collections.  They have to be showing up soon...I hope.

Have you seen these yet?  Are you going to get OPI's Black Shatter?

7 comments:

Jeweled Thumb on March 25, 2011 at 9:27 AM said...

My Ulta had restocked all the Katy Perry polishes too! Nice for them to restock.

Eve on March 25, 2011 at 9:57 AM said...

Oooo my rite aid doesn't really restock with the latest products :(

Megan Harmeyer on March 25, 2011 at 10:07 AM said...

Wow. I'm kinda disappointed with OPI. You think they created a buzz over Shatter with their limited release just so they could jack prices up as if it's a VHTF? Well...at least they released more.

theVEROblog on March 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM said...

whoa! tons of shatter =]

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

@Jeweled Thumb I have been seeing more of the K Perry collection, as well.

@Y Sometimes I wish we did have Rite Aids here in FL. But I bet you'd like our Wags too.

@Megan I'll be interested to see how long their Shatters stick around. I'm sure it is just a current trend but for now, they shouldn't be hard to come by.

@TheVEROblog Yes! If I didn't already have mine, I would probably of squee'd out loud. lol

Lesley on March 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

wow that's a lot of shatter!

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM said...

@Lesley I wonder how long it will take for them to go through that.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates