UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Stuff At Walgreens Today, 3/10

Friday, March 11, 2011

I Spy...New Stuff At Walgreens Today, 3/10

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/11/2011 08:09:00 PM
I'm still looking to find the new Wet 'N Wild Spring Limited Edition makeup.  I didn't find it...yet.  But I did find this...

If you look closely at the header, you'll see that the 69 cent price doesn't start til 3/27.  I had the cashier check just in case it would ring up for that amount today.  Nope.  Gotta wait til 3/27.
I couldn't believe that this store had 2 side displays.  This one didn't have the pencils put up yet but, I did see them on the cart to be stocked.  This one was finished...
Wet 'N Wild doesn't go deep (number of a single item; in this case, only 2 deep) but they do go wide (this would be the number from left to right and all different colors, with this display).  So if you want to get a back up of that polish, you'll want to nab both from the display.  Well, in this case, they had 2 displays.  I'll be curious to see if other Walgreens have 2 as well.

It doesn't look like there are any new colors, it's just a promo they are doing with Seventeen magazine...
However, it looks like they have just about any color you'd want.

69 Cents?  Heck yea, I can get some new-to-me colors and find some fun things for a giveaway.  :)
Anything you'll be getting?

8 comments:

Melanie Busby on March 12, 2011 at 5:21 AM said...

Wow! 69 cents! Hopefully the products are good :)

Kisses, Melanie

Christine on March 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM said...

wow sounds really amazing :) they have so many pretty colors :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 12, 2011 at 7:46 AM said...

@Beauty I've been using their products for years. I must say, they have improved greatly and the beauty blog world, for the most part, has agreed.

@Christine There most recent shadow palettes have been amazing! Hey, for 69 cents, it doesn't break the bank to check it out. Try their polishes!

nicoletta on March 12, 2011 at 8:25 AM said...

Wow thats such a bargain and the polish colours look lovely x

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 12, 2011 at 11:46 AM said...

@nicoletta It made sense to me when I saw that Seventeen magazine was promoting it. This will get the young makeup ladies locked into a product. Marketing calls it 'seeding.'

Anonymous said...

$0.69! Sign me up!

Ashley Tiernan on March 13, 2011 at 7:23 AM said...

WOW I wish. LOL
I love the look of the nail polishes. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 16, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

@kittypolishnbags Mark your calendar for 3/27!!

@Ashley You don't have these where you are, do you? That's just cruel!!! Sorry. :(

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates