UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Just 'Tronica' Take It Away From Me

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just 'Tronica' Take It Away From Me

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/23/2011 06:46:00 PM
This post isn't meant to be a tease.  I just need to get my nails done. 

One of the long-term projects I have been working on with an international shoe company, has a launch this week and I'm doing a lot of promos for them.  I love new releases and the product is a huge hit.  So, I'm not going to get to the nail salon til this weekend.

However, I wanted to show you this new polish...

From China Glaze's Tronica collection, this is 'Electra Magenta.'  A magenta base with tons and tons of glitter.  A holographic polish lover's dream!  (That would be me!)
As pretty as I believe it is, it was a pistol to apply.  It wanted to dry quickly so there was no going back over a stroke; it got gloppy.  But once I figured that out and adjusted for that....SWOON!  I polished my nails late in the evening so there wasn't any sunlight, to speak of, to check out the color.  But I was running from room to room in my house gaga-ing it in different light.
On my way home from work, I snapped a photo whilst in my car (only at a very long stop light!).  I have only 1 coat of Seche Vite over 2 coats of 'Electra Magenta.'

Once I got home, I got busy getting a few photos in...
This color looks like it has 'texture' to it.  Reminds me of OPI's Designer Series colors.  Put me in the group that has fallen in love with the Tronica collection!

Did you get any polishes from the Tronica collection?  Do you think magenta is a purple or a pink?

10 comments:

Jamie K. on March 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

its a pretty purple to me :D i love how it looks on u! score!

Lace Escapades on March 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lace Escapades on March 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM said...

*drools*

I'm going to end up buying this. I can feeeeel it.

-Kieran

The Peach on March 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM said...

Such a pretty color! I have Gamer Glam (I think is the name) on my toes right now, from the Tronica collection. I love it! The colors in this collection are so pretty!

Christine on March 23, 2011 at 8:34 PM said...

wow that color is gorgeous <3

Megan Harmeyer on March 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM said...

This is one of my fave from the collection. I like magenta colors as it is, and then they go and make it holo...*winning*!

Ashley Tiernan on March 24, 2011 at 6:28 AM said...

wow gorgeous I want this one :)

Unknown on March 24, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

It looks fab ! Got to get myself some Tronicas :)

Anonymous said...

Love the way it sparkles! Holo polishes are the best. I don't have any from this collection...will have to see if it's gonna be at Sally's.

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 24, 2011 at 3:22 PM said...

@Jamie Yes!! Score!!

@Lace Escapades Yep. You know you want it. lol You won't regret it either.

@Peach Gamer Glam was the one I was first going to swatch, but at the last moment changed my mine. It was hard to pick one from that collection; I love them all.

@Christine Yes, it is!! :)

@Megan You took the words right out of my mouth. Exactly how I feel.

@Ashley Ah, hon...I feel so bad that these are so hard to come by in Ireland. By the way, what's that country got against US polishes? ;)

@MartianDelights If I were you, you better snag yourself some ASAP!!

@Tamara I got mine at Sally's so hopefully, you'll be able to find them at yours. This polish, as well as the others in the collection, are non-stop sparkles!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates