UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Central Florida Beauty Bloggers Each Create Their Own Lipstick Shades

Monday, April 16, 2012

Central Florida Beauty Bloggers Each Create Their Own Lipstick Shades

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/16/2012 08:17:00 PM
Designing my own lipstick color is a dream!!! But it isn't a dream any longer!!!
I'm starting at the end so I can show you what I got. I picked a pink with just a bit of sparkle for my lipstick. And there was left over gloss that I felt complimented my lipstick, so I had that tweaked a little bit to be my own, and now I have both on the vanity.

This is my lipstick called 'Pink Bish'...

And my gloss is named 'QR Me'...

I even got to add a sunscreen and a dulce de leche flavor to my gloss.

This is how I got my own lipstick and gloss made; I went to a Pucker Suite party. Sounds titillating, doesn't it? The party was hosted Artisan Beauty

And they invited the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers to check it out...

I would LOVE to have this chemistry set on the vanity!!!



What you see are our hostesses creating lipstick to exactly each person's own specifications. Any color you can imagine, they can make. We also had a variety of flavors, add sunscreen, moisturizers, and even plumpers to add to our lipstick and glosses, if we chose.

And no one held back in modeling their own lipstick style.  

Judi was right on the money with her shade...

Toni, being a professional makeup artist, didn't miss a beat with her true color...

Eugenia complimented her look perfectly...

I think Alyssa is the next spokes model for a toothpaste commercial; look at her smile!!

Steph couldn't have made a better shade match for her complexion, flawless...

I told her Phyrra that I knew her lipstick shade was going to be bold and she didn't disappoint...

Alli flashes her gloss and her super smile...

And Brittany created a pink lipstick with power to sizzle...
Artisan Beauty is the closest thing to a Fairy Godmother of the Vanity. If you have ever dreamed of creating your own lipstick or gloss color or, if your ultra favorite shade has been discontinued, with a swipe of their spatulas, Artisan Beauty will turn your frown into a super model smile. Just like all the super star beauty blogger models you see here. 

To learn more about Artisan Beauty, go to their website here.

My lipstick was provided for my honest opinion and review. I purchased my lip gloss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates