UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Four Product Reviews on NYX Cosmetics

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Four Product Reviews on NYX Cosmetics

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/21/2012 08:22:00 PM
It is by no means a secret that I hate summers in Florida. It's just too friggin' hot here! With my job, I'm in and out of the car all day. And my car is a mobile oven. Ugh!


So, the nice people at NYX Cosmetics are on my happy list. They have a few products that are going to make my summer just a bit more tolerable. They helped sponsor the last Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida meet up, and here is what I have to share...
 
 
First of all, that is one of the cutest durn packages I have seen!! And inside were 4 full-size goodies.


Let me start with the one that is going to be a BFF this summer...
I have used blotting papers before. This is something that works great for my skin, as it will get shiny as the day goes on and down-right sweaty as the summer goes on.


Yet, NYX's Tea Tree Blotting Papers are just a bit better than the ordinary blotting papers. These have tea tree oil in them. Tea tree oil is known for its facial oil absorption properties. Now, I know not everyone likes the smell of tea tree oil. But this doesn't have a heavy scent. And, after using a blotting tissue, the smell does not linger. However, it is what it takes away that makes this Da Bomb...no shiny skin.


It wouldn't be too pretty to show you a used blotting paper, so I'll just tell you this: pressing the tissue onto the shiny areas of my face magically disappear and end up on the tissue. INSTANT RESULTS!!!


And, I really want to know how NYX knew to give me a pink polish?...
 
'Wild Orchid' will be getting a review of her own, very soon.


Next, I got a matte bronzing powder...
 
A little bit is all I need to warm up my complexion for a summer look.


And, an illuminating bronzer powder...
 
I am, actually, using the illuminating bronzer as a blush. This makes for a very natural look on me. Both of these give me the look of sun without the damaging results. Swatch posts will be coming up very soon on the bronzers as well.


Many thanks to NYX Cosmetics for their sponsorship. These go nicely on the vanity with my many other NYX cosmetics. I get my NYX Cosmetics at Sephora and I have ordered directly from NYX Cosmetics.  


These products have been given to me for my honest review. The opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are not really a lot more well-appreciated than you may be now.
You are very intelligent. You understand thus significantly in terms of this
topic, produced me in my view imagine it from so many various angles.
Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time take care of it up!
My web site : drum tobacco

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates