UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sample Sunday: Benefit That Gal Primer

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sample Sunday: Benefit That Gal Primer

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/01/2012 04:14:00 PM
Today's sample was picked up at the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers meet up last month. I thank whoever put this on the swap table. :)

This is Benefit's 'That Gal' brightening face primer...
This is such a cute sample packaging. I found it easy to use. And the amount was generous. I got 3+ uses from it.


This primer has a frosty pink color. When I put it on my face, I could see that it was going to put a pink tint to my skin. And a little goes a long ways with this primer.

It's hard to see after I've rubbed it in on my hand...
Just the slightest bit of tint on the side of my thumb. Which, of course, I don't want a really heavily pigmented primer; it's a brightening primer. It's to give just a hint of color.

And, that it did. I could still see the brightening effect after I applied my mineral foundation. But, I think the brightening look was just a bit too shiny for me. I don't like a 'dewy' look to my face. Matte looks better on me. I don't want to look like I have a slick sheen to my skin.

What I found that did work for me, is to use this right on the apples of my cheeks. However, since I already do have plenty of products that can do this as well, I won't be investing in 'That Gal' anytime soon.

I do recommend this if you want to brighten up a sallow complexion. And, since it is a primer, it will glide on your face very smoothly.


'That Gal' sells for $29 in a .37 oz bottle. The way it dispenses is really cool. The tube is twisted and the primer squeezes out all these tiny holes in the top. You use your finger to swipe some of the product and pat it on your skin.

The Vanity does recommend this for those that wish to brighten up their complexion. 'That Gal' does deliver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates