UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's The Hunger Games; Electrify

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

China Glaze's The Hunger Games; Electrify

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/18/2012 07:45:00 PM
China Glaze, recently, came out with a collection called 'The Hunger Games'. I do live under a rock but even I know about this book series and that the movie was a financial success. I think this polish from the collection is a success as well...

 I was eager to swatch this one called 'Electrify'. Heck, even in the shade it looks like it is on fire...
The base is a transparent copper with gold and blood red glitter. This is what one coat looks like...
 I swiped it over 'Foie Gras' (from the same collection), which I reviewed here.  It didn't come out as great as I had envisioned it would...
 Uhm, yea...pass! But don't pass on either of them; they are both worth getting. 'Electrify' can come back for a visit around Christmas, I say.

This I gotta share; check out this caterpillar I had riding on my car...
Seriously, it is one weird insect!! That red dot, the head ???, was super bright. I hope it grows up to be something splendid. Kind of eery I'd come upon some insect that has gold and red on it...like the polish...[cue Twilight Zone music.]

Anyone know what this is???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Also your site a lot up very fast! What web host are you using?
Can I get your associate link in your host? I desire my
site loaded up as fast as yours lol

My page; http://chefbrycefit.com

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates