UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sinful Color's Greek Isles; I'm Ready For An Exotic Vacation

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sinful Color's Greek Isles; I'm Ready For An Exotic Vacation

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/25/2012 08:46:00 PM
Sinful Colors came out, this Spring, with a collection called Cast Away. I really did like very single shade too. I wasn't expecting to like this one, but I do...

 'Greek Isles' is a light turquoise shade. I put it into the same shade family as a 'Tiffany Blue'. I know it isn't exactly like that, I just use that as a reference.
What a fine creme this is. And, the interesting thing is I don't like those 'Tiffany Blue' shades. Well, I have to back track now, don't I?
 My camera makes me very happy that this photo is very close to what 'Greek Isles' looks like in real life. So, even in the sun it looks great. And, in the shade...
Just sign me up for a relaxing vacation on the Greek Isles. I have already packed my nail polish!

This is three coats and I have a top coat of Sally Hansen's 'Teflon Tuff' Extra Strength Nail Protector. I'll say it again, normally I don't care for this shade. However, this one just clicks.

How do you feel about polishes this shade? Do you love 'em or hate 'em?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates