UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sample Sunday: Avon's Shine Attract Lipstick

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sample Sunday: Avon's Shine Attract Lipstick

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/29/2012 04:22:00 PM
Do you love Avon's mini sample lipsticks? I sure do! Take a look at this one; it's different...

This is Avon's Shine Attract Lipstick in 'Orchid'. Directly from the ordering website, this is what it says about it: 

'Lip color wrapped in a clear gloss. It's the perfect balance of luscious color, hydrating gloss and soft shine in one ingenious package. Glides on smoothly. Infused with vitamin E' 

Let me tell you, right off, I love 'Orchid'. It looks great on me. The lipstick is not sticky or overly slippery. It does feel dewy, and not dry at all.

It's sort of neat to see the lip color suspended inside the gloss ring. And the color payoff, I like it. It's got just the right amount of saturation for my preference...
The only downfall I could think of, since the color is in the center of the stick, when I apply it, that color doesn't get to the edges of my lips. But, I can use my finger and even it out. 'Orchid' plays out quite nice on me.


When I use Shine Attract Lipstick, it will last 3 hours. That is not only a good thing but, I am surprised considering how glossy it is.


You can purchase your own Shine Attract Lipstick at beauty blogger, Alyssa Eckhoff's  Avon site. The price is $9. However, there is always a special going on, so you could score yourself an even better deal.


Also, you can check out Alyssa's blog here.

This sample was provided to me. I have taken the opportunity to review it with my honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates