UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Toss or Trash: March 2012 Part 3

Monday, April 9, 2012

Toss or Trash: March 2012 Part 3

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/09/2012 06:54:00 PM
OK...let's wrap this segment up and put a cherry one top!

This third, and final, part finishes up with the body products...
Starting at the left: Bath and Body Work's Apple Blossom Citrus body lotion; CeraVe PM Facial Lotion; Proclaim Natural 7 Oil; Southern Magnolia Minerals Hair and Skin Tonic; The Healing Garden Organics Pomegranate and Vanilla body spray.

These are all keepers!

Let me start with the Bath and Body Works lotion. I get the small sample bottles when they release them prior to the full size. I liked this one so I got the 'main three' that I get from B&BW; shower gel, body lotion and body spray. I liked this fragrance because it smells very fresh and clean.

The Proclaim 7 Oil I got at Sally's. Now I have used this for a long time because the Sally's I visit does not carry the Ginseng Miracle Oil that is sort of the same. The difference, to me, is the smell. Ginseng is more delightful. Anyhoo, the main oil in Proclaim is olive oil. I have been using this at night, along with cotton gloves, to help soften my cuticles. I found the Ginseng Oil just recently, so I'm using that now.

Ooohhh, let me tell you my love for the Healing Gardens body mist! I LOVE the smell of this. In a nutshell, I have only found this one time at Walgreens, some time back. It was a display sitting behind another, different one on the new product shelf. You know my snoopy self, I found it and wanted it. It didn't ring up at the register. They called the store manager back and she said that it wasn't suppose to be out and couldn't sell it to me. As you can see from the photo, I won.

The CeraVe is a free sample I got at the Southern Women's Home Show last year. I'll save this for a Sample Sunday review.

Now, the best for last. If you read my blog often, you may have come across my posts for the best mineral foundation in the world: Southern Magnolia Minerals. This is an indy company that I have been purchasing my minerals from for well over 5 years, if not more. I got this Hair and Skin Tonic as a sample in my last order.

Is this something that I can use on my skin AND my hair? Yep! And I do. I just placed my order for the full size this weekend. Southern Magnolia Minerals had a weekend special where everything was 50%!!! I'll do a full review on this tonic at a later date. I'll leave with saying it smells great and works!!!

Do you see anything of interest? Have you tried any of these and would like to comment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates