UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tool Tuesday: Beauty Tweezers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tool Tuesday: Beauty Tweezers

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/03/2012 08:09:00 PM
When I think about how many tools I use for my beauty regimen, I guess I'm concerned high-maintenance. But, I maintain myself, so that's not a bad thing, is it?

Some of the tools that I have shared with you are extra items. I mean that they are not necessarily 'must haves'. I do think I need them, but you know what I mean. Tweezers are something that we could do without. There are plenty of folks out there that are quite OK with their uni-brow. Many women are perfectly OK with having a mustache. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. Hence, the need for tweezers...

Truly, I have no idea how old these tweezers are. They are at least 2 decades old. I don't remember a time when I did not have these. And I'm talking about this very pair you see in the photo.

I have guarded these tweezers with my life. I travel WITHOUT them in fear that they would become lost. I threaten serious bodily harm to my hubs if he misplaces them. I have a very good reason too; I can't replace them. And believe me, I have tried. But even Tweezerman hasn't measured up to my beloved tweezers.
 
The scissor-like finger loops make these easy to hold. Precession is ultimately important!!! And, the awesomeness doesn't stop with just that. In my ode to my tweezers, I covet...the slanted end...

Even though I know there are many different types of tweezers, I have tried many of them, these are my very favorite. These just work for me. I can continue to maintain that awesome brow arch in just seconds a day. No one ever needs to know that I have a thicker mustache than Justin Bieber.

I did try to replace my tweezers, more than once. I even tried these needle-nose type...

This Lacross brand even has a protective tip for the end and it keeps the ends together. You'd think that I could get perfect precession with these too. Any time I have had a spa treatment, the needle-nose type is what they have used. 
They even look medical! But I might as well be using chopsticks when I try these. I just can't work with these. It's like the tips are not in alignment, I can't grab the hair. But, I keep these around just in case, 'GASP!!!' something should happen to my slanted pair. 

Are you getting the feeling that I'm obsessed about my slanted tweeters? I admit it. When I find something that works so darn good, that's a tough act to follow. 

Do you have a beloved beauty tool too? Pleeeease tell me you do!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently it seems like Movable Type is the
best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


My web-site - Nike Pas Cher

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates