UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Pimpmynailz Does Pink Overkill

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pimpmynailz Does Pink Overkill

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/13/2010 12:46:00 PM
Iris owns Pimp My Nailz nail blog.  And what a cool chickie she is.  When I saw this post, I begged her to please let me show it on my blog.  I didn't really have to beg though.  This sweetheart gladly said yes.  Check it out and you'll see why I got all squishy about it.
See what I mean?  Head on over and read about it.  And, because she has a great nail blog, follow her too.

8 comments:

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com on November 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM said...

*giggle* glad you like it so much haha! I'm really still getting used to it and..... actually taking it off as we speak.. too much pink for my likings ;-) x

The Peach on November 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

Awwww....what a cute pink mani! I am a pink fanatic! I love this mani!

Anonymous said...

trop beau!!!

The Preppy Student on November 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

this came out beautiful!

rins on November 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM said...

This is really cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a cool mani! :) Now I gotta go see how she did it.

Unknown on November 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM said...

I love it! It's so cute!!

killou.killou on November 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM said...

so beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates