UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: One Lovely Blog Award

Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/07/2010 06:29:00 PM
Tara, owner of For Your Nails Only, gave me a blog award.  I'm flattered and honored.
I love it that there are pink roses in this one.  Very pretty.
And talking about pretty, do visit Tara's blog.  She is a master of nail art.  I'm hooked into seeing what she'll come up with next.

Passing on the goodness, I award the 'One Lovely Blog Award' to:
Just Peachy
Jeweled Thumb
Lacquered Lizard

Thank you all for giving me inspiration and friendship.

5 comments:

The Peach on November 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM said...

Awww.... thanks for the award! I'll have to check out Tara's blog along with the other two!

MissMidnightBlue on November 7, 2010 at 7:35 PM said...

Congrats. Isn't she just sweet? :)

Tara on November 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM said...

aww <3

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard on November 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM said...

Wow. Thank you! I'll be sure and post this up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates