UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Orly's Rococoa A Go-Go and a Vampire's Coffin

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orly's Rococoa A Go-Go and a Vampire's Coffin

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/18/2011 07:33:00 PM
What have we here? Duochrome? Hotness? Word!!

This is Orly's 'Rococoa A Go-Go'. Orly had this mad collection called Mineral FX that was released last year, I believe. If you yell out 'Sparkly Duochrome,' I'm going to do my best to bunch push everyone else out of the way to get mine. :)

Something about this shade is spooky or alien. That's how it gets into the Halloween Vanity Hall of Fame. Maybe it's a shade of a coffin's lining!

Don't let the mani scare you though. I didn't 'wrap' the polish around the tips. I find that this is more noticeable the longer my nails get, for some reason.

There is not one thing 'flat' about 'Rococoa A Go-Go.' It's bold and flashy and wants to be admired...
 I have on 2 coats of polish with a top coat of Lumos. Lumos is touted as the replacement to Seche Vite. As soon as I get more information on this wonderful top coat, I'll share it. However, it has a helluva shine.

I got something funky going on with my middle nail with this mani. I think this is when I failed to fix a broken (coffin??) nail. I did cut it down, sadly, after this mani. But that cliche of 'oh, I broke a nail' doesn't even sit well with me at the pink vanity.

As much as this flashes as a duochrome in the bottle, it wouldn't do that on my nails. Rats! However, that deep burgundy is the same color of the lining of a vampire's coffin.

Have you seen a vampire's coffin? Which would freak you out more, to find it occupied or....empty????

7 comments:

Destany on October 18, 2011 at 9:09 PM said...

very nice color on you! :)

Nicole on October 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM said...

This is such a pretty color, Kim! LOVE it on you.

Makeup and Mutts on October 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM said...

Amazingly amazing!

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 19, 2011 at 8:11 AM said...

@destany Why, Thank You!!

@Nicole That you, sweets. I didn't have to think twice when I saw it.

@Vintage Makeup Isn't it? That whole collection was Da Bomb!!

Anonymous said...

That polish is SO pretty!

alison*elle on October 21, 2011 at 1:32 AM said...

I don't usually like duochromes but that one's really pretty. Seems like a good Halloween colour that's not overtly "Halloween"!

xo, alison*elle

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

@imfeelingnail-venturous Isn't it?!

@alison*elle That's a good way of putting it. It can be used for Halloween or not.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates