UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Seriously, I Want You To Be Jealous...I Got OPI Muppet Polishes Early

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seriously, I Want You To Be Jealous...I Got OPI Muppet Polishes Early

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/01/2011 08:23:00 PM
I totally made a spectacle of myself yesterday. I was at a mall to do work. Normally, I shop AFTER I do my work. And I was planning on doing just that. However, I went by an upscale beauty supply store and just popped in, not expecting to find anything. I was so wrong.

Here's where I dropped my jaw on the floor...


I didn't count how many times I said 'Oh, my god!' but it was a lot. The two, young sales associates smiled nicely at me. After I left, they had to say to each other 'Geez, she acted like she won the lottery.' Well, I sort of felt I did win the nail polish blogger lottery. I wasn't expecting these until November 1.

'Rainbow Connection' was gone from the displays already. But, I did find these...
It was a set with 'Excuse Moi!' Yes, that one did make it home with me.

And, here is the other set I got...
This is the perfect way to get some when you can't narrow down what you want.

There was no way I could keep this to myself. I called Kari from OnceBittenBlog and she said she'd be right over. And since we were going to be at the mall, we'd have some lunch too. (Kari texted Steph from Imperfectly Painted to let her know too. Isn't that called a 'phone tree'? lol)

As we left that store, the nice, sweet, lovely sales assistant gave Kari and me OPI carry bags...

I wanted to share the features, like the purple lining, shown it the first photo, and the OPI charm connected to the handle loop, in the second photo. This is pretty chic, in my world! I came home and quickly switched bags to this swanky one. Don't you think it makes a good nail blogger's bag?
While I finished up my 'real' work, I went over to Bath and Body Works to look around while waiting for Kari. Oh no!!! They had a few, new mini Winter holiday candles out. I knew where I was dragging Kari after getting the OPI Muppets!! I didn't have to drag her after all...she ran down there, leaving me in the dust. ;P I know she loves B&BW candles as much as I do.

After stopping at a few more stores, we headed over to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. After renewing our energy, we shopped some more.

You won't have to wait long, at all, to see some Muppet swatches from me. Kari will have some up too, so do check out hers as well.

Did we score, or what!!! :D

15 comments:

Nailstyle on October 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM said...

Wow - great score! It's be forever until we get this released in little old nZ :(

Nicole on October 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM said...

Wow, you did great! I *love* the bag too!

Polish Vixen Marisa on October 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to get some of the glitters!! XOXO

OnceBitten on October 1, 2011 at 10:06 PM said...

I'm wearing 'Warm -n- Fozzie' right now and I LOVE it!!!

Thanks again for a surprising afternoon ~ love spontaneity!!

MissMidnightBlue said...

You guys sure did score! :D and that bag is cute! :)

Erika on October 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

Niiice! I am happy for you and can't wait to see your swatches. :D

Beyond Blush on October 1, 2011 at 11:10 PM said...

nice! Love that bag, wish my sales ladies had awesome treats like that!

Megan Harmeyer on October 2, 2011 at 12:12 AM said...

man! I was in Ulta twice yesterday and didn't see this collection - what a disappointment! Some day...some...day...

purplegreenpanda on October 2, 2011 at 12:17 AM said...

Nice bag! I'm not planning on picking these up but I'm happy that you're so happy with your finds! And swatches will probably change my mind. *sighs and side-eyes*

The Peach on October 2, 2011 at 1:13 AM said...

Yay! Great find! Can't wait to see these colors in action!

kelli on October 2, 2011 at 5:35 AM said...

oh i'm so jealous! there I said it! I seriously am thought! I love a bit of glitter and of course the muppets! :D xx

Christine on October 2, 2011 at 7:48 AM said...

Yay that is so amazing, Im so happy you saw them. Cant wait to see the swatches :)

Fashion Footing on October 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

Wow! I never find things early..... for example, my Kroger still has the Shrek OPI's, lol.

Anonymous said...

So awesome!

Cat on October 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM said...

You have absolutely NO IDEA how jealous I am!! I'm also jealous of how much self restraint you have..if I were in your shoes I probably would have bought one of each polish, lol ;)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates