UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sunday A to Z of Me: Nails for Sanity

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday A to Z of Me: Nails for Sanity

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/16/2011 08:33:00 PM
 The Sunday's series of The A to Z of Me is with Becky from Nails for Sanity blog. Just the name of her blog made we want to be friends with her. It's a totally clever name. And then, check out this woman's nails!!! I eagerly await each new blog she posts. I know I'm going to see a damn good swatch.

Twitter is one of the best inventions EVER! I look forward to talking to fellow bloggers and that's how I met Becky. Take a look at Becky's blog and come over to Twitter for a chat. 


The A-Z of me

A. Age:
42

B. Bed size:
King.

C. Chore you hate:
All of the above!  Guess that's why I have a maid! LOL! But if I had to pick one thing ironing would probably be at the top.
 D. Day: 
Saturday
 
 E. Essential start to your day: 
Earl Grey tea or a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
F. Favorite color: 
Blue

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver.  Gold looks horrible on my skin tone.

H. Height:
5'6" and shrinking

I. Instruments: 
Piano and Bass Guitar when I was younger. I haven't played anything in a long time.

J. Job title:
Certified Medical Record Coder
K. Kids: 
3 all girls ages 21 (step-daughter), 17 and 10.
 L. Live: 
Texas ugh gross!

M. Mom’s name: 
Betty

N. Nicknames: 
Becky is my nickname. Full name Katherine Rebecca. Also was called Beckles Freckles in high school. LOL!

O. Overnight hospital stays:  
2 for birth of my girls.
 
P. Pet peeve: I can't stand it when the wrong form of there, their or they're is used it makes me nuts. Smoking also makes me cringe.

Q. Quote from a movie: 
Lord Cutler Beckett: [Jack is about to light a cannon that's pointed at the mast] You're mad. 
Jack Sparrow: Thank goodness for that, 'cause if I wasn't this would probably never work. 
[fires the cannon, which catapults him onto his ship, landing safely on his feet behind his crew] 
Jack Sparrow: And that was without even a single drop of rum. from Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
 Denise Hennessey: I hate cosmetics companies. They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish and then 6 months later, they discontinue it. You have to buy your favorite colors like your storing up for the Apocalypse. from P.S. I Love You
R. Right or left handed: 
Righty.
 S. Siblings:  
1 brother who lives in London UK
 
T. Time you wake up: 
On a work day between 5:30 and 5:45 to start working 6 AM since I work at home. On the weekend whenever.

U. Underwear: 
Umm..yes!  Usually Victoria's Secret.

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
Cauliflower, beets and brussel sprouts. Yuck! Nyah-Nyah

W. What makes you run late: 
Usually my 10 year old or me painting my nails 'real quick'

X. X-Rays you've had: 
Only 3. 2 on left hand and 1 on left ankle.

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
Lately, it's been quick food or eating out.  But when the mood strikes I can make a mean Manicotti. And bake up a storm.

Z. Zoo:
Everthing except snakes and spiders.  Love Penguins! 
 
And this photo is for Becky...

3 comments:

MissMidnightBlue said...

You have a maid? Can I hire her? lol

Nicole on October 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

BABY PENGIES!!!! Ahhh so cute. I *love* that quote from P.S. I Love You, although that movie makes me sob uncontrollably. Hi Becky!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I want a maid! I hate cleaning!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates