UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Can Cut In Front Of You As Long As I Say 'Excuse Moi', Right?

Friday, October 7, 2011

I Can Cut In Front Of You As Long As I Say 'Excuse Moi', Right?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/07/2011 09:35:00 PM
If I don't put a move on it, Halloween will be here before I can get through all my spooky polishes. I'll have to move some of them into the 'Fall Season' category so I can post them after Halloween.

However, I got ya one here....


From the very much anticipated OPI Muppets Collection, this is 'Excuse Moi'.

OPI concocted a polish cocktail of fuchsia, pink, silver and green glitter along with micro-glitter of the same shades and put it in a fuchsia transparent base. There is probably more going on in this polish, however, I like to look for myself and tell you what I see for myself.

On the nails, it becomes glam...


I applied 3 coats of 'Excuse Moi' and then used Color Club's 'Vivid' as a top coat. The polish is not as gritty as it looks. OPI does fairly good at making their glitters lay flat. But then, I'm not too objectionable about gritty glitter; I love me some glitter!

And since I'm not being very subjectionable, let me say one more thing...

I wish the names of 'Excuse Moi' and 'Wocka Wocka' could be changed around. A sexy red would be more apt to be named 'Excuse Moi', at least I think so.

And I leave you with this, Miss Piggy...
 reminds me of this character...
Mimi, from The Drew Carey Show. Hee hee! Both Mimi and Miss Piggy are the quintessential 'Triple O'; over-weight, over-confident and over-bearing.

Both of these characters are characters. Their antics, and over the top personalities, make us laugh. I really do like both of them. They are also gutsy and really run their lives, as well as their fashion looks accordingly to only themselves. I'm envious.

13 comments:

Beyond Blush on October 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM said...

So gorgeous! Like a slightly darker Teenage Dream :) Love that it's opaque!

MissMidnightBlue said...

I love the pics! LOL Its a very pretty color! I'm pretty much skipping this collection. I am however getting Warm and Fozzie.

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

@OPI Addict Now that you mention it, yes, it is similar to TD. I was going to mention in the blog about thinking I had a dupe, but didn't trust myself or memory with that thought. LOL

@MissMidnightBlue You didn't like this collection? I didn't know. If I was to get one color, it would be Warm and Fozzie. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I want this!

SilhouetteScreams on October 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM said...

This is BEAUUUUTIFUL! I wish my eyelids looked like this ;]

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM said...

@imfeelingnail-venturous Oh, you HAVE to get this! It is really that beautiful.

@SilhouetteScreams Thanks, hon. Now you go an invent some product that allows something like this to be converted to eye shadow and you will be RICH! I'd buy it and a bet a lot of the 'gang' would too. Think about it: Hidden Treasure!!! Go! Invent! :D

The Peach on October 8, 2011 at 11:50 AM said...

LOVE this polish! What a great color! And I see the resemblence between Miss Piggy and Mimi! Haha!

Swatch And Learn on October 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM said...

HAHA! It's so true. Mimi and Miss Piggy have so much in common!

Gorgeous swatches of this polish. And I love me some glitter, too! :D

Makeup and Mutts on October 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM said...

I dig it :) Miss Piggy IS Mimi shh

Hair Romance on October 9, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Great swatches! I want to try this one.I think Miss Piggy had better hair than Mimi ;)

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 9, 2011 at 8:39 PM said...

@Peach Thank you for seeing the comparison. LOL Sometimes those 'dots' only connect for me. ;) The polish is mad brilliant!

@Swatch and Learn Glitter Girls Rule!!! lol

@Vintage Makeup Oh, NOW I get it!! ;D

@Hair Romance You'll like this polish a lot. Oh, and Miss Piggy did get on the cover of Playboy. I just can't see Mimi getting that opportunity. Baahaahaa!

Anonymous said...

I so want this!!! Pretty!

Lisa on October 15, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

Gah, I still need this. I am crazy jealous that you found it at ULTA. I couldn't even find the Halloween OPI's at ULTA.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates