UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A to Z of Me on....Me!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A to Z of Me on....Me!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/23/2011 10:21:00 AM
Silly me, I didn't line up anyone for today's 'A to Z of Me'. I'm making myself a stand in. Maybe someone feels as snoopy curious as I am when I read these. Some day, I'll do the 'What's In My Purse' post. Now those are cool!
The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
49

B. Bed size:
King

C. Chore you hate:
Dishes, bathroom cleaning
D. Day:
Friday, especially if I schedule it off
 
E. Essential start to your day:
 Tassimo Chai Tea
 
F. Favorite color: 
Black
Yea, I know you thought I was going to say pink.

G. Gold or Silver:
Gold, but I have more silver

H. Height:
5''6"

I. Instruments: 
French horn, guitar

J. Job title:
Freelance Merchandiser. I make sure my clients' products are out on the sales floor and look pretty so you will purchase them.
 
K. Kids: 
Libby and Sebastian, real brother and sister Ragdoll cats
 
L. Live: Orlando, FL
 No, I don't go to the theme parks whenever I want. 
At $100 a whack, that's just not something I can do a lot.

M. Mom’s name:
Rae

I love her name so much I changed my own middle name to Rae.

N. Nicknames: 
Sweetie, Kim

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Several
 
P. Pet peeve: 
People who have a victim mentality and will weave that into

every single conversation.

Q. Quote from a movie: 
"You came back for me!" Maid Marian to Robin Hood; Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
 
R. Right or left handed: 
 One of those odd folks that have their left hand dominate but 
will eat and write with their right hand. 

S. Siblings: 
A younger brother and sister
 
T. Time you wake up: 
On my own accord: 7 AM to 7:30

U. Underwear: 
Almost all of the time. And when I do, they better be comfortable!

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
Tomatoes don't really count because they are supposed to be a fruit.
Wax beans.

W. What makes you run late: 
Agoraphobia

X. X-Rays you've had: 
Plenty!

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
Shrimp & Hot Sausage Gumbo

Z. Zoo:
Zoos make me sad. But I do like petting zoos.


I believe I'm a person of extremes. I'm chatty but love the silence when I'm alone. I'm sweet but am seriously passionate about certain subjects. I'm clever yet have difficulty remembering names and details. I can look like I'm ready to head to Nordstroms or sometimes, headed to Walmart. I love external things but adore my friends who see the internal me. I am fun, am silly and smile, yet my closest friend had a hard time believing me when I told her I have life-long depression.

Blogging has been the best thing I have added to my life and I am over the top about the new friends I have made. This hobby has got me to spend more money on stuff but, my friendships are priceless.

5 comments:

Madeline on October 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM said...

I hate doing dishes too, but I love cleaning bathrooms! They're hard work but they sparkle when they're done and you can really see how it paid off.

I've never heard of wax beans, but I hate tomatoes.

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 23, 2011 at 6:20 PM said...

@Madeline My hubs tells me that I should enjoy the outcome of my work and not dread it. I tell him then he should do it!

Makeup and Mutts on October 24, 2011 at 6:03 PM said...

I enjoyed getting to learn more about you! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love these segments!

Anonymous said...

Glad you shared you this time too!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates