UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Pure Ice: Getting My Green On

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pure Ice: Getting My Green On

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/17/2012 11:01:00 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is a fun day where anyone can claim to be Irish and no one is offended. I'm Irish, so I say the more, the merrier!

This is a fun holiday for manicures. I've been seeing such cute ones all over blogosphere. Here, let me contribute...



What could be more Irish than a.....French manicure?  LOL And the French manicure was invented by an American to give models and TV stars a manicure that was timeless. Oye! So here is my Irish twist to it...

I started off with Pure Ice in a smashing, metallic green. I love that high shine! And I did my nail beds with Sinful Colors 'Social Ladder'. It has just a bit of shimmer to it as to not make my manicure look flat. I used French tip sticker guides to do my tips and would have loved to have rounded it off with a stripe of gold. But,  I had done good so far, I didn't want to take a chance of ruining it!
I did test a few tips on my right hand with Pure Ice Crackle in metallic silver. I tried it both vertically and horizontally. I ended up liking my manicure without the crackle but it did add a neat twist to something already twisted.
And this mani was an attention-getter too. I got many compliments on it. I think my nails were just the right length for this look too. So I can say, I had a touch o'Irish in me this week. ;)

Special thanks for Bari Cosmetics for providing me, as part of the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers, the Pure Ice Crackle and Ice Duo Lightning Strikes.  You can visit Bari Cosmetics on their Facebook page: http://facebook.com/baribeauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates