UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Harvest Moon: From China Glaze's 'The Hunger Games' Collection

Friday, March 9, 2012

Harvest Moon: From China Glaze's 'The Hunger Games' Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/09/2012 08:08:00 PM
This beautiful polish is not one I would think of as a Spring color. But, it fits in with China Glaze's The Hunger Games collection. Let's take a look...

'Harvest Moon' is a rusty orange/brown color. It is a bit more orange than a true bronze. As you can see in the photos, it has no problem shining, though, unlike real rust...
I only needed 2 coats with 'Harvest Moon', and I'm finding that other polishes from this collection allow me to get away with only 2 coats, with full coverage. Maybe they did that on purpose so you can get back to reading one of the three books in The Hunger Games trilogy.

There are yellow and orange speckles glittering in this one. It is rather dazzling.
I bet this shade would look gorgeous on someone with a tan complexion. I'd consider this as a pedicure color if I was a beach girl.

No need for a top coat. Just apply sunshine and enjoy!

Are you looking forward to 'The Hunger Games' movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates