UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sinful Color's Cast Away In The Grecian Sun

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sinful Color's Cast Away In The Grecian Sun

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/15/2012 08:50:00 PM
Keeping up with the new collections can be difficult. I fall in love with the one I am wearing and don't want to move on to the next swatch. This is exactly what happened with this Sinful Colors polish from the Cast Away collection. Check out 'Grecian Sun'...

This is a bright, robin's egg blue and it is to die for. Considering it's a creme, I'm really loving 'Grecian Sun'. I'm super fussy about the blue polishes I like and this one nails it. I have on 3 coats...
I tried to get away with just 2 but it was patchy, as seen on my index finger.
Then, after a couple of days, I wanted to mix it up, a bit, before moving on to another shade. This one looks more like sea than sun, though...

Can you just imagine the sun's rays reflecting off the Grecian Sea from a hot 'Grecian Sun'? I adore this look. I used China Glaze's 'Luxe and Lush' from the Hunger Games collection. I just don't think it gets any more spring-like than this...
Someday I'm going to go to Greece. And when I do, I think I'll wear something from Sinful Color's Cast Away collection. It really would be fitting.

Have you been to Greece? Did you see anything there was was the shade of 'Grecian Sun'?

1 comments:

lemonsquareunicorn said...

i want those so bad!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates