UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Milani's Yellow Whiz Fast Dry Polish

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Milani's Yellow Whiz Fast Dry Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/12/2012 08:43:00 PM
A swatch I did this past weekend...

Milani cracks me up with this name: 'Yellow Whiz.' I don't think I have a brighter yellow polish than this...
I used 3 coats but 2 would have been OK had I applied it a little bit thicker. Being a creme, I wanted to keep the streaks at bay.

And what a fashion statement yellow is; B.R.I.G.H.T...
OK, I cheated with an over-exposed photo but it did look like that bright in the direct sun. 'Yellow Whiz' did dry fast too. There wasn't any streaking problems either. The nick in my thumbnail was my nail getting ready to chip; not the polish.

During the work day, I had two people comment on the bold yellow. Heck, I couldn't disagree!

Have you tried Milani's 'Yellow Whiz'? What do you think about wearing yellow polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates