UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: What's A Nice Lady With Red Lipstick Doing At Home On A Saturday Night?

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's A Nice Lady With Red Lipstick Doing At Home On A Saturday Night?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/14/2012 08:55:00 PM
If you're talking about me, I have had on red, purple, pink and peach lipstick tonight. I have swatched glitters and shimmers and glosses for a couple of hours.


I de-hauled almost all of my lipsticks and glosses...
 I took all of these out of the vanity. And I took all of these out of the drawer in the closet...
 And I put them all in a heap on my bed...
Looks like a bin at a flea market. I knew I had a lot but...


So, I got to work and started separating. Getting rid of all these cute mark. glosses...
And I separated out all the lip stains too. The small pile in the upper right corner are the ones I am keeping...
 I sorted out all the Avon lip glazes...
 And here's a huge pile of those that I'm getting rid of...
 Next pile was all the squeeze tube glosses...
I love these glittery, iridescent glosses. I found one duplicate and I'm keeping that one too!
Last, I sorted out the lipsticks. The top pile is red shades and the pinks are to the right...
 The middle pile is purples and browns...
Here are some purples and, I kept just the darker shade...


 This is the lighter shade swatched on top.
Duplicates???? No way!!!
And it all boiled down to this much; these are the glosses back into the drawer in the closet...
And here are the polishes and special effects glosses...
 All sorted and neatly put back into the vanity.
Wonderfully cathartic. 


How's your Saturday night going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates