UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze: Ray-Diant From The Prismatic 2012 Collection

Saturday, April 28, 2012

China Glaze: Ray-Diant From The Prismatic 2012 Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/28/2012 07:58:00 PM
China Glaze recently came out with a collection called Prismatic 2012. Here is 'Ray-Diant' from this collection...

Even though there is a strong pull of silver showing in this color, upon a closer look, it does have a green tinge to it.

This is three coats, but only 2 on my thumb...

I have no polish under 'Ray-Diant' so there is visible nail line.

This polish is nothing but jam-packed with glitter...
As I mentioned, the prominent color is a silvery-green. But, there is also a sprinkling of a darker green along with magenta too. It makes for a fun look...

The only downfall is that I am underwhelmed by the Prismatic 2012 collection. In fact, I almost passed on it, entirely. Even though I do feel the colors are fun and pretty, just like with 'Ray-Diant', I don't feel it is something all that unique to me. However, I did get enjoyment out of wearing this one.

I didn't apply a top coat so, the nails did feel slightly gritty. That doesn't bother me unless it starts snagging my clothes. As you may imagine, removal is a chore. Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time for that or, you will feel frustrated. I use Zoya's Remove+ as it is more gentle on my nails and cuticles than regular polish remover.

Share your thoughts with me about the Prismatic 2012 collection. Yay or nay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates