UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sample Sunday: Playing Around With Zoya Spoons

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sample Sunday: Playing Around With Zoya Spoons

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/22/2012 05:37:00 PM
When I get my Zoya order, usually they put these 'spoons' in with it. Spoons are these plastic casts of polish where you can place your finger under the faux nail to see how it would look on you.

Below, you can see a set to the right...
I'm not really impressed with 'spoons'. My personal opinion is that I'd rather the company not spend the money on these. Save the expense.

However, when I get them, I'll stick my finger under a couple then, toss them away.  But, this time I thought I'd just play around with them...

On one side, I swatched Finger Paint's Special FX. On the other side, I matted the nails.

The Special FX was cool, but the matte...well, it fell flat...

I took some random top coat glitter polishes and practiced the 'sammich' look.

I found that these looked the prettiest...



I didn't keep track of which flakie I put on which color. I was totally just playing. However, I wanted to share with you this idea.

Have you done this already? Or, how about next time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates