UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Lash Em Product Reviews; Part 2

Monday, December 5, 2011

Lash Em Product Reviews; Part 2

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 12/05/2011 04:18:00 PM
This is Lash Em product #2 of the four I tested; 3-in-1 Eye Bright...
It is recommended to use 3-in-1 Eye Bright after washing your face before bedtime. I have always used a night creme and another one for around my eyes. This made for an easy switch for me.

This product is a serum rather than a cream. I usually use a cream at bedtime so the serum was a change. However, 3-in-1 serum still gave me the same, great results.

While I used the product for 30 nights, I noticed that, occasionally, I'd feel a very slight tingling sensation where I applied it. And, every time I used it, it gave me a cool, refreshing feeling.
The purpose of 3-in-1 Eye Bright is to not only decrease puffiness and dark areas under the eyes, but to decrease fine lines and increase collagen production. The product does this by increasing the oxygen circulation in that area.

Here are my thoughts on this product. I have always found it a good idea to apply an eye cream at night. I've never used one that was listed as a brightener because I don't have dark circles under my eyes, and rarely any puffiness. But after 30 days (or nights) of using 3-in-1, I did notice a lighter reflection of my skin under my eyes. Interestingly enough, I noticed it the most after I had finished doing all of my makeup the next morning.

My skin drank in the product. I looked forward to that cooling sensation. Using 3-in-1, along with Picture Perfect, I have found my skin, below my eyes, to feel soft, pliable and in the best shape possible for me.

I have the same issues with the packaging as I did with Picture Perfect; this is a pump dispenser and one full pump is more than I need for both eyes. At a price tag of $39.99, I want to be prudent and not waste any!

I do recommend this to practically anybody who uses a bedtime night cream. And, if you are NOT using an under the eye product at night, do start! The serum isn't heavy and doesn't have a smell. It might not be right for someone who has ultra-sensitive skin under the eyes, though.

In the next post, I will be reviewing Lash Em's mascara and the lash boosting serum. If you can't wait, and I will recommend getting in on this sale, there is a special offered through December 30 on the mascara and lash serum for $35. That is more than 60% off! Very, very good deal. Check it out here.

These products have been sent to me for my personal review and honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates