UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Santa's Gift For The Vanity: Bath and Body Works Candles

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa's Gift For The Vanity: Bath and Body Works Candles

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 12/13/2011 09:00:00 PM
What's in the bag, Santa?


Well, Kimberly, I see on my list that you have been nice just a couple more times than naughty. It was a close call this year. But you made more people laugh than cry. You hugged more people than you walked away from. You smiled at those that didn't have a smile. You've given away a lot of your unused stuff to charity. You still love your kitties and you didn't call your husband one bad name......to his face, anyway.

So, Kimberly, this year in your stocking, you get two, new 3-wick candles from Bath and Body Works. These are brand, new fragrances and I know you'll just love them. And, they haven't broken the bank too badly at 2 for $20.

Oh, thank you, Santa!!! I love both the Black Pepper Bergamont and Mahogany Teakwood!!! I don't think I'm going to wait until Christmas to use them. I plan on picking them up, hopefully, tomorrow when I have lunch with my nail blogger girlfriends.

Santa, you are the BEST! And I will always believe in you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates