UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy....Sally Hansen Polishes at CVS 12/16/11

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Spy....Sally Hansen Polishes at CVS 12/16/11

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 12/18/2011 08:01:00 PM
I really wasn't looking for anything in particular when I went into CVS but I found some goodies.

First, I saw a display of Sally Hansen polishes that are new to me...
Looks to be polish that smooths out ridges on the nails. Now that would be a nice effect!

Here are the shades...



Creamy and pastels. Not any that set the world on fire, for me. But I think they are going to be very popular for those that like a more quiet statement with their polishes.

Then I found a heck of a deal...
These Physician's Formula creme eyeliners are on clearance. They are normally priced at $10.99 each. They are clearance at $2.75 each. So I saved a total of $32.96. I'm a happy shopper. And, I have to mention, I purchased the green palette first. I loved it and went back for more. These have real staying power. And they are pigmented 'deluxe'. I highly recommend these! Get in on that savings.

What's your opinion on the new Sally Hansen bottles? And, yes...I mislabeled these as Essie. They sort of remind me of them. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates