UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: 9/11 Never Forget

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 Never Forget

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/11/2010 09:08:00 PM
I wore an American pin on my shirt today.  It was a visual reminder that I was honoring all the fallen heroes of 9/11. 

I went with a friend and her family to the Kennedy Space Center today.  And, I was reminded of those that gave their lives so that we could learn more about our 'space' in space.  I was glad to see the flags at half-mast. 

9/11 is, to me, a reminder to not hate.  Too not judge too quickly.  And a reminder to realize that there are others who do not feel this way and will never change their minds.  As a devoted American, no one will change my mind in what I believe in.  And that is FREEDOM.

2 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on September 12, 2010 at 12:07 AM said...

Nice post! I spent the afternoon at my bestie's first-born son's 6th birthday party. He was born on 9/11/04.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) on September 13, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

It most definitely a day none of us will forget. We hung our flag, but unfortunately, were one of the few to do so in our area :(

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates