UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Digital on My Digits

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Digital on My Digits

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/29/2010 07:29:00 PM
It's nice when a nail polish company tells your right up front what type of polish it is.  Milani's 3D Holographic....
This is 'Digital.'  This is awesome.  This is so mine.
It is on the sheer side.  I have 3 coats here.  But I'm forgiving...THIS time.  I just love staring at it.  Along with a base coat, I wrapped up this manicure with 2 coats of Seche Clear and one of Vite.
It's the gold, pink and iridescent micro-glitter that holds my fascination.  All floating in a pink, almost mauve, base.  I can fall in love with colors quite easy.  However, I'm gonna put myself on the line by stating that this is pink, it's got glitter and it's shimmery;  all the makings for a nail polish I'll fall for.

The bottle size is easy to hold on to, but Milani has shrimpy tops.  The brush is long and just about too skinny.  The polish, itself, laid down well, albeit watery.  And the micro-glitter did cause it to dry with a fine grit.  I don't care.  Seche fixes just about any of those issues.
Outdoors it comes alive!!!  Now you can see more of the gold glitter.  What can I say but, stunning!

So, here's a polish that's called 3D holographic.  And you don't even need to wear the funny 3D glasses to enjoy the beauty.

Now, if you made it reading down this far, and I can't blame you if you just want to stare at the polish color, then I have got to remind you of my giveaway.  There's only 3 days left.  I think the odds are on your side with this one as there are not a billion entries.  But then, there could be by the end of Saturday night.   Quick, go enter before I decide to giveaway Halloween candy instead and keep the prize for myself!!!!

7 comments:

The Peach on September 29, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Mmmm...3D Holographic polish.... :)

I like it when the makers are up front with you about what the polish is. So it doesn't come as a suprise that you are getting a 3D holographic polish! (Haha!)

Megan Harmeyer on September 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

Sooo pretty!! I have the purple and the green of this family. Now I'm thinking I need this one, too!

KarenD on September 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

So nice! I have the purple one but haven't tried this pink yet.

The Beauty B. on September 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM said...

I really like their 3D Holographic colors. I just did the green the other day, amazing!

Lace Escapades on October 1, 2010 at 3:17 AM said...

That is so beautiful!

I play guitar so I have to keep my nails pretty short, because when they're long they just get in the way and chipped on the strings, so I'm not sure how well a glitter polish would look on me? I'll still probably buy this polish though simply because it is so gorgeous!

killou.killou on October 1, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

now, I have to try that one too!! beautiful

Unknown on October 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

I have yet to get this one, I have the green, blue and purple and I love them!

This is a great color for you :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates