UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: What? No Photos???

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What? No Photos???

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/15/2010 07:50:00 PM
Blogger isn't getting along with me right now.  I've been trying since 9/12 to create posts but I can't get the photos loaded.  I don't know about you, but the photos make it interesting!!!  Sheesh!

So, until I get this technical difficulty worked out, I'm unable to share my findings and hobby with you.  :((

Please don't think I have forgotten you or have abandoned my blog.  I'm gonna be back as soon as I can figure out how to rip the wiring right out of Blogger and shove it up it's post.

5 comments:

jbrobeck on September 15, 2010 at 8:24 PM said...

good luck! we will be here when you get back!

Miss Krimson on September 15, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

ah that sucks.. it does take a while sometimes to load..... :S
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Megan Harmeyer on September 15, 2010 at 8:52 PM said...

Boo!! I have that problem sometimes, too. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Tara on September 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM said...

we'll be waitin' for you! I've had that problem before but I usually restart my pc and it fixes it... if you still are having the problem you should check out bloggers help forum or maybe report a bug? good luck hun!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) on September 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM said...

I hope your are able to upload pictures soon! We all look forward to seeing your projects.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates