UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tagged For Sunshine Award

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tagged For Sunshine Award

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/06/2010 08:25:00 PM
This has been the most fun hobby I have ever had!  It's so addicting to not only creating a new post but to read allllll the wonderful and creative nail blogs out there.  Here's one that is new to my list of favorites: For Your Nails Only.  You have got to go over to Tara's blog.  Talk about a creative and unique place!  I'm always excited when she tweets that she's posted something new.

Then....she sends me a Sunshine Award.  I feel gushy when someone I admire comes to see what I'm up to. :)
Here's the guidelines:

1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
 
Here's my fellow bloggers I tag:
 
What a fine group of bloggers!  
 
When you go over to Tara's Blog, tell her she's got company in being a 'cornball'....me!  ;)

5 comments:

jbrobeck on September 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM said...

congrats! you deserve it K!

Megan Harmeyer on September 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM said...

Congrats! I love your blog - always something fun. I'm honored you tagged me for this award. :D

The Peach on September 6, 2010 at 9:34 PM said...

And I just tagged you for two blog awards! You'll have to go check them out on my blog. And I'm going to head over to my blog to check them out.

I agree, blogging is very fun and addicting!

Tassa on September 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM said...

Thanks sweety! :)

Recalcitrant Nails on September 7, 2010 at 7:01 PM said...

Congrats on the tag. :D

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates