UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A Crimson Cutie- St. Valentine's Day Manicure Marathon-Day 10

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Crimson Cutie- St. Valentine's Day Manicure Marathon-Day 10

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/10/2011 05:00:00 PM
Do you have any plans to celebrate St. Valentine's Day?  I'm scheduling the day off to goof off with hubs.  We've put aside quite a few Valentine's Days because he had to either teach a night class or stay late advising students.  It was always something.  So I'm looking forward to a day together.  I hope he is too...lol!

Late, last summer there was a release of 2 new collections my MEGA Beauty.  There was, later, some controversy about the 2 owners being with another major nail company and encroaching on a non-compete issue.  I ran to CVS, who carries this brand, and both up a bunch because, when they are gone, that's it.

This is one of my MOST favorite polish colors...

And Crimson it is!  It looks a bit orange-tinged in the photo.  However, let me reassure you, there is no orange or hint of yellow in this hot red.

Confetti's 'Crimson Cute' is now my staple 'red that looks good on me' in my polish collection.  Do you like that oh, so hot and sexy red?  You have to get this one...
And if you wear shoes that show your toes, this one will sure to stir up some fires.  Hopefully, I am not alone in feeling that wearing certain colors of polish add to your mood, but I feel hot wearing this color.  Not that pre-menopause hot either.

This hot is 'I'm too sexy for my shoes' hot.  If you are wanting to add some spice to your Valentine's Day with a smouldering red color, may I highly suggest you get over to CVS and get this one.  When Confetti polishes are gone, don't be left with no 'hot stuff' to wear on your nails.

Just like red lipstick, I LOVE to wear blood red polish.  How about you?  Does it convey a scene of 'oh yea, I'm hot!', or, would you rather pass on a red polish?

5 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on February 10, 2011 at 5:47 PM said...

What a great color!! Now I want to go home and do my toes in a bright red hue. The hubs and I are both playing hookie (sanctioned by the bosses, of course) and we're going to go sledding and then hit one of our favorite restaurants for a early dinner/late lunch.

Vandaleyez Makeup on February 10, 2011 at 5:48 PM said...

Love RED!!


Lissa

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

@Megan Have the hubs paint your toes red for you. lol OK, that's nothing I'd allow mine to do. ;)

@Vandaleyez Wow! What a cute and clever name you have! I like that! Red is an OMG I Love It color.

MissMidnightBlue on February 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM said...

Nice red! I like this. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM said...

@MissMidnight Girl, you KNOW I'm digging this one!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates