UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Bubblegum Pink - St. Valentine's Day Manicure Marathon Day 5

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bubblegum Pink - St. Valentine's Day Manicure Marathon Day 5

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/04/2011 09:24:00 PM
Let's see what's up for today...

If I'm short on my budget and still have an itchin' to get some polish, I can always rely on Sinful Colors.  I get mine at Walgreens and they are only $1.99.  I tend to load up when they have them on sale for $.99.

This is a true bubblegum pink named 'Biana'...

It's a flat out creme.  This is 3 coats with a Seche Vite top coat.  If you should happen to notice someone wearing a creme polish and it looks really good, compliment them.  In my opinion, cremes are the hardest type of polish for me to make look well done.  I know it can be done because I follow some nail blogs where the owners LOVE cremes and it shows in their art.

Me, on the other hand, I love the look of pink cremes but they are fussy with me.  They don't apply easily for me and they don't wear worth a hoot either.  Bitching aside, I love this color.  It's a home color of Libby's Pink Vanity.
 
'Bianca' behaved way better than my upcoming Color Club pink creme.  Yet, 'Bianca' makes me happy.  Owning this pink makes me feel fresh and young.  And gives me a craving for some Bubblicious

Some polish wearers love bubblegum pink, others can't stand it.  How about you?  If you don't, that's OK.  You won't hurt my feelings.  If you do, do you have a favorite bubblegum polish?

6 comments:

The Preppy Student on February 4, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

I love Sinful this looks great!

Erika on February 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM said...

I don't have any bubblegum pink, yet. But, I think I am going to hit Walgreen's this weekend and pick up that polish. I really like Sinful and I think that I am now in need of a bubblegum pink creme.

I like cremes. Sometimes nothing does it for me like a beautiful, smooth, shiny creme. :D

Christine on February 5, 2011 at 1:59 AM said...

this color is so cute, love it :)

The Peach on February 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM said...

This is such a pretty creme! You wear it nicely!

Ashley Tiernan on February 6, 2011 at 6:11 AM said...

WOW what a gorgeous color. I have never tried sinful nail polish as it is not in Ireland that i know of. I will have to look on ebay and see what I can find. Thanx for the idea. :)

~Ashley~

Kimberly on February 7, 2011 at 6:42 AM said...

@toesthattwinkle Sinful Colors does have some knockout colors.

@Ice Queen Done right, cremes with a high shine....yummy!

@Christine It's good to have if you want a well-rounded color collection

@Peach You flatter me! ;)

@Ashley These are not expensive at all so hopefully you won't pay much.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates