UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Wear Your Mittens! St. Valentine's Manicure Marathon - Day 4

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wear Your Mittens! St. Valentine's Manicure Marathon - Day 4

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/03/2011 07:50:00 PM
Day Four...of the Valentine's Day Manicure Marathon.  But, is this day 4 for your kids to be out of school?  For your grocery store to be closed?  For more snow and ice than you ever want to see in your life again?

Then I dedicate this manicure to you...

Got Mittens?  If not, you might want to try these 'Merry Mittens' from the 2010 Christmas collection by Finger Paints.  This was quite a collection because I loved every single one of them.  I did review this firecracker red here.  I'm still gushing over this red too.

A bright red with red sparkles.  My favorite type of red.  A Cupid's Heart Red.

And, I found, that when I go back and look through my photos, I see one and think 'did I do that?!'  Look, I'm all for saying 'hey, I did good' when you feel that.  So, here's mine...
Something is just right about the pose, the light, the color showing.  I did good with this photo!

Do you feel OK with saying to others that you did good?  Do you think wearing a hot red nail polish gives you more confidence?

Added Side Note:  Yesterday was Libby's Birthday.  She turned 7.  (Her litter mate brother, Sebastian shares the day.)  We all go on about our kids and pets and how great, good, smart and beautiful they are.  And we are telling the truth every single time.  I have never, ever regretting getting Libby and Sabbie.  I will always feel loved with them in my life.  Here's Libby who has been sitting in my lap this entire post, kissing me and purring while I cuddle her between keystrokes.

Libby's own white mittens...


6 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on February 3, 2011 at 8:46 PM said...

Pretty color! I definitely need some mittens the last couple days. Little Miss Libby is a pretty kitteh. Happy birthday!

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM said...

@Megan I don't seem to remember it ever getting that cold the year I lived in Santa Fe. But then, I don't really want to remember any of it. ;)

The Peach on February 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM said...

Great color! So many fun Christmas color double well as Valentine's colors! And Libby is such a cutie!

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 4, 2011 at 6:49 AM said...

Peach @I think I always have used my Christmas reds for Valentines and then bought new pinks. Libby is just as soft as she is cute. She got way more than she should have. We both lucked out!

jbrobeck on February 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM said...

I love Libby's mittens! I actually own this polish (shocker!) but I have never worn it (not a shocker!)

Libby's Pink Vanity on February 5, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

@jbrobeck Libby has white 'boots' too. :) And what are you doing, waiting to use this color?!!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates