UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tool Tuesday: Maxius MaxiGlide Hair Flat Iron

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tool Tuesday: Maxius MaxiGlide Hair Flat Iron

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/28/2012 07:59:00 PM
Google usually makes things better. This time, I have my doubts. They will be eliminating Google Friend Connect. And they are ending it March 1.

If you would like to, and I hope so, continue reading my blog, here are a couple of ways to do that:

First, I'm on Twitter. OK, I LIVE on Twitter. :) But my name is: KimberlyIsHere When there is a new post, it gets tweeted.

Next, you can follow my fan page on Facebook. That link is: Libby's Pink Vanity

And then, there is Networked Blogs. You can find me at this link.

Take a quick look over in the right-hand column and you can click on any of these widgets to get you where you can follow.

Today's trusty tool is my flat iron. However, this is not the typical flat iron. This one is ingenious...
This is Maxius 'MaxiGlide' flat iron. You can see and purchase it here, from their website.

This is what makes the 'MaxiGlide' special and different; it has teeth...
I have a typical flat iron and I was not very successful getting it to make my hair straight. It was just pressing my hair and not truly straightening it. After seeing the 'MaxiGlide' on HSN, thought I'd give it a try.

It's perfect! Here is a photo of my hair, dried naturally. This photo is about 7 months ago so my hair is about 6 inches longer today.
Then, just a month later, here I am with Ms. Clumps of Mascara! I had straightened my hair for the LOTD.  (Do check out Clumps of Mascara blog; it's very professional and informative.)

To hold the hair straight (aka fighting Florida humidity), I use the steam burst to set it...

And there is a dial to adjust the heat. Am I the only one that sets it on the highest number? I'm impatient like that...


At $60, I don't think this nifty hair tool breaks the bank. Especially when I see $190 CHI brands. And, they don't even have teeth!!!

I have had my 'MaxiGlide' for about 7 years. Looking on their website, it seems they have updated the style. However, my iron is still going strong and I haven't touched my regular iron since.

'MaxiGlide' is about 1/-1/4" wide and can straighten a wide section of hair. The sides don't get hot. But it does an excellent job in straightening and detangling all in one stroke.

Maxius 'MaxiGlide' gets the Pink Vanity seal of approval.

Have you heard about the 'MaxiGlide' hair straightener? Would you ever switch over from a regular flat iron to this?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my own personal website and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Appreciate it!
my webpage :: http://bostaditurkiet.net/fastigheter-antalya/

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates