UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell Takes The Gold

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell Takes The Gold

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/11/2012 06:02:00 PM
It has been mostly gloomy today in the Sunshine State. I know I'm not alone, during days like these, feeling like making homemade chocolate chip cookies, crocheting, painting my nails...or, all of them...just not at the same time.

I found this shade to perk me up...

China Glaze's 'Blonde Bombshell' is a dazzler. I don't know if I have ever met a gold glitter that I didn't like. And this one is a hottie.
Tons and tons of twinkle in this polish. You'll think you found the end of the rainbow with 'Blonde Bombshell'. Can you just tell that this polish is literally packed with gold glitter? In with all that micro-glitter are small dot glitter pieces. And they are all shiny because in the sunlight, they really do twinkle.

I only used 2 coats today as I wanted to keep it light and not feel like a left-over Christmas ornament. You can see that this polish could work as a top coat as well as a stand-alone shade.
Get in close and you can see that the small size glitter is just speckled about. Doesn't make me feel like a total glitter bomb...just a 'Blonde Bombshell'.

Which way would you wear this polish...as a top coat or as a single polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates