UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Who Died And Made You King Nail Polish?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who Died And Made You King Nail Polish?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/01/2012 06:07:00 PM
GIRL!! Those nails are STILL skanky!!!! What the...???!
Geesh, light a match, would ya?

This isn't going to be a post where I show a cute mani and say 'the polish stinks but it's still a cute look!' Uhm..no.

Scandal Nail Polish Company, YOU STINK! I'm not talking about your business ethics or finances; I don't know squat about that. What I do know is that your polishes smell horrible. Pee-U! The fumes burn my nose and hurt my brain.

Here is the offender...

I like the looks of this polish. It has a translucent lime green base. And I do like the iridescent lime and gold bar glitter. Add into the mix silver and lime green dot glitter and the recipe is neat. Well, not totally neat; it takes a long while to dry...completely. Too long for my hyper self.

'Lime Pearl' doesn't stand well by itself, in my opinion. So, who COULD stand by it, it reeks so damn bad! Moving along though, it needs a bit of help to be all it can be. I picked a creme base that would showcase it, hopefully, in the best way...
 I chose a medium yellow creme by Color Club. Do I like this yellow? It's OK. (Insert fake smile.) I don't apply light color creme polishes very well. And after a couple of re-dos, I finally got one nail looking decent...
 Here I have, on my ring finger, Color Club's creme yellow which I do not know the name of (Sunny Side of the Road?). I have 2 coats on as I didn't dare put on a third in fear I would muck it up again. Then I put on one coat of 'Lime Pearl'.
 Juuuust a bit closer. There's two coats of 'Lime Pearl' on my pinky. This is why I felt the need to use a color base coat for it; the glitters are too sparse.
And, here is how far a regular view would be. So, my point is that this mani isn't a stand-out. It's OK. (Insert fake smile.)

And, whatever you do, don't get your fingers close to your nose!!! Man, it is going to be awhile before I show you another Scandal Nail Polish because I can't bear that stench.

Enough about stinky stuff! I have a double glitter giveaway going on. Go here and enter and tell your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates