UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A Positively Purple Polish

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Positively Purple Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/22/2012 06:28:00 PM
This comparison is quite by accident. And so is much of the cool things I have discovered in my life. That's why I'm so big on things I call 'pleasant surprises.'

After I did this post on Cosmetic Arts nail polish, I went looking for a new polish to swatch. And wouldn't you know it, I found this one...

This one is purple. No doubt. Take a look at it side by side with the previous Cosmetic Arts I reviewed...


Now there is no doubt that the one I first reviewed, which I named 'Shifter', is a green. There's a lot less slate color present, as it showed alone in the previous post, when you match it up next to the purple.

So, I'm always thinking of a name for these no-namers whilst I polish. I have to, sometimes, really think it over. But most of the time, it will just pop into my thoughts. This is one I had to mull over...

I don't write down a bunch of names and pick from those. It isn't that important to decide, really. I don't get any money or even brownie points. It's just a fun game. So, here's the one I got: 'Positively Purple'.

And it has a LOT going on! This is 3 coats with Color Club's 'Vivid' Color Intensifying Top Coat.


It is a bit of a shifter, itself. Glimmery, gritty, glitzy all happening at the same time.
Depending on the light source, there are many looks/shades to this Cosmetic Arts 'Positively Purple' polish.

What do you think...a cool purple? Between 'Positively Purple' and 'Shifter', which is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates