UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: J2 Squared; That's A Polish?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

J2 Squared; That's A Polish?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/25/2012 07:01:00 PM
You know what a magpie is, right? They are birds that are known to be drawn to shiny objects. I'm a magpie. I'm a shiny-seeking magpie and a new and unusual item-finding magpie.

When I saw this polish in a 'hair store', (isn't that so funny to go into a store and buy hair?) I nabbed it right up. I know there were more shades but this purple and square bottle caught my magpie eye...

This is J2's 'Plum'. And a big, juicy plum is exactly what this shade looks like.

 I didn't have any problems applying this polish. I wish I would have purchased other shades now.
Shimmery and shiny, both. I used 3 coats here and no top coat. I'm surprised that after 24 hours, I didn't have any chips. It wore well.

 I am trying out a gel nail product and am wearing it here. It was hard not to use too much because the product was super thick. In fact, too thick for my tastes. From a distance, it isn't so noticeable. But with up-close shots, like these, it's easy to see that my nails look thick. I'm slowly filing it down. That's dangerous stuff!
 Now that is shiny!! I can see my reflection.

Can you see why J2 would make me a magpie? I still have this cute, square bottle sitting on my desk. There doesn't seem to be any other square/cubed bottles in my stash so I'm fascinated with this one. And, since I have had 'Plum' sitting around so long, I don't remember which hair store I got it at. Ack! (That's a sad magpie's call.) But, if I see it again, I'm sure my 'magpie' skills will kick right in.

What are you a magpie about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates