UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A Mystery: By Cosmetic Arts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Mystery: By Cosmetic Arts

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/15/2012 07:01:00 PM
There's something mysterious, to me, about Cosmetic Arts nail polish. I think it might be that I don't find the polishes anywhere but Ross Dress For Less and, that they don't have a name of the shade printed on them.

Then, naturally, they come out with a shade like this and really adds to the intrigue...


You know I'm going to name it...'Shifter'. This one went from drab green to smoky slate. And then there is a shimmer of gold running through it.
Here is a better look at the gold sparkles.

And here is the work for your review...

The sunlight was bold and strong. Lots of over-exposed lighting but it can't hide the buffed look of this one.
Too much light made it hard to capture the gold sparkle but you can see just a faint amount on the index finger.
And the shaded light even shows the buffed look. I didn't put on any top coat because I liked the suede appeal of 'Shifter'.

Sometimes nail bloggers will run across a shade that is just hard to pinpoint describing the essence of the shade. So, tell me...what would you say this shade is? Slate? Green?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates